CLIA ESSENTIALS™ - MASTERCLASSES - Build Sales Capabilities: Prospecting and Engaging Clients for Sales LeadershipThursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM - Friday, February 2, 2018 at 5:00 PM (LMT) More Information →
Build meaningful and engaged relationship across all touchpoints in the client journey. Each element within the sales process for your industry will be discussed in depth to ascertain what works best.
Businesses are focused on:
- Getting closer to their customers
- Building engaged relationships in a technologically advanced world
- Delivering true customer-centricity
This 2 day Sales Capability Building Masterclass is a knowledge rich and practice driven workshop where each element within the sales process for your industry will be discussed in depth to ascertain what works best. In the process, participants go through a journey to help them:
- Develop an understanding of what it takes to bring value to customers
- Align to customers specific requirements and needs
- Develop the right mindset and techniques to create a great customer inspired experience
Uniqueness to the Learning Process:
Integration and Behavior change is activated through our Actor and participant led Dramatisation proprietary methodology and process called ZIPoPo™ click here to learn more about ZIPoPo™
Combining interactive instruction, discussion and a coaching base approach, the 2 day Journey will cover the following core focus areas and modules:
Module 1- CLIENT JOURNEY MANAGMENT
The path to sales excellence always begins with your ability to understand the real needs of the customer and the role you play as aneeds provider. The approach you take can make all the difference for the customer as well as your organisation's ability to forge a sustained Relationship with the customer.
Covered in this module:
- Identifying touch-points
- Consultative & Collaborative Selling
- One to one/ many dialogue
- Consultative 'Selling'
- Getting to the root of the objection
- Redefine and Reframe
- Factors that drive customer behaviour
- Strategies to deal with difficult customer interactions
- Developing your Personal Action Plan
- Effectively secure meetings with prospects
- Develop a more Innovative approach to Client Engagement, by maximising the pre-approach planning and creating the right impression and impact upon client approach
- Understanding best practices to monitor your existing experience, including relationship and transactional measurements
- Leveraging internal capabilities to build out your improved customer experience
- Determining top priorities for action
- Developing a customer experience business case for change
- Business to Buesiness sales people
- Large Account Sales force
- High Value & Concept Salespeople
- Complex situation requiring on-going relationships
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Professional Service Firms ( where Creating Client Value is the highest priority)
- Companies becoming more consultative focused
LUDOVIC ODIER (MR): Founder and CEO of OIA, Ludovic Odier has been running over 200 training and teambuilding programms. Ludovic was awarded with the title Best French Entrepreneur of the year in Singapore in 2004.
His passion is personal development, through discovery and education. He graduated from ESSEC Business school of management with an MBA in France and from Nanterres University with a Master in Philosophy.
Engaging and dynamic, he is a creative facilitator with years of experience developing and executing fun, creative learning programs. Ludovic excels at running OIA 'organic' training and teambuilding where both interaction with and understanding the clients needs are essential in bringing each participant to new heights.
SUDHIR NAIR (MR): Currently, Director of Leadership learning and Development with CLIA - OIA Pte. Ltd, Sudhir Nair is a Corporate facilitator , coach and consultant; He helps Managers and Executives to activate behavior change at the office and in their personal lives through learning and development and coaching.
His educational background has been in human resource development, having also achieved ACTA certification and Diploma in human Resource Development, As a life - long learner, he believes that learning is an on - going process and recently graduated with an Executive MBA, with Birmingham Business School.
His delivery style is highly interactive and facilitative. Believing strongly that human behaviour drives processes, his workshop and training sessions are delivered to maximise learner development, and creating positive behaviour changes, especially in the workplace.
BRENDAN O'CONNELL (MR): Having trained as an actor at the Q Theatre Sydney and holding a Masters of Creative Arts Theatre from the University of Wollongong Australia, Brendan has over 25 years experience as a professional actor, musician, director and drama teacher. He currently teaches and directs for the Faculty of Performance at Lasalle College of the Arts in Singapore.
Brendan is co-artistic director of Hit & Run Entertainment (HARE) that provides roaming characters for corporate and public events, produces commissions for major outdoor events and spaces, as well as providing scenarios and facilitators for corporate training. His extensive experience in the corporate sphere includes roleplays for Health NSW and Aspect Organisational Psychologists in Australia and for Peers & Players and Roleplay UK in Singapore.
For the past year Brendan has been facilitatilng with OIA and CLIA throughout the region, developing new drama based programmes and infusing drama into existing ones. He is also helping CLIA establish the ZiPoPo™ methodology, based on forum theatre techniques, as a tool for positive problem solving and conflict resolution in the corporate and educational sectors.