METHODOLOGY (INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED)
Stage Up® is the second level of using Zipopo for any corporate stakeholder and requires to have been through the first level (Play Out®) prior.
WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE ABOUT STAGE UP®
Building on the foundational learning that is created and built through the PLAY OUT ® session, participants will experience a more integrated and engaged session, delivered either within a full day or two days depending on the level of integration desired. STAGE UP®, whilst also including the foundational PLAY OUT ® session, creates a platform for participants to :
- Build their own case studies
- Play the role of actors and Directors, while being facilitated by CLIA professional facilitator and actor
- Learn as a group by acting / observing / interacting as each situation is being “acted”
- Experience Emotional and behavioral “buy-in” in a fun, lively, memorable platform
This all inclusive and more participative approach offers participants the following benefits:
- Difficult and sensitive issues can be handled in a risk-free (safer) environment through CLIA professional facilitators.
- Realism and Credibility is achieved through their process of crafting the skit and role – playing
- Participants feel valued and committed by going through the process of creation and execution, as well as going to the heart of issues that truly matter to them.
- Additionally their roles within the group is appreciated
- Participants become more aware of the impact their behaviour has on colleagues and peers.
- Participants are having a fun time while being free to take risks and make mistakes.
As during the PLAY OUT® session, what participants will experience through the ZIPoPo™ process in the course, is a joy that comes from participating in a respectful and collaborative effort to find positive solutions to important business issues and social problems, and being encouraged to maintain a deep sense of unity throughout their joyful collective deliberations.