The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “partnering with a client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential”.
Our Coaching Input is a Capability Building Initiative that is designed and delivered to help enhance competencies and capabilities of selected staff either in their capacity as individual contributors, team leaders or managers:
- Self esteem/self confidence
- Communications skills (both with internal and external clients)
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Work performance
- Leadership and Management competencies
Our Underlying coaching philosophy:
We adopt a more collaborative and humanistic approach to coaching that is more:
- Person – Centredthat emphasizes Empowerment of the individual,
- Unlocking of Barriers, and Identifying Enablers towards his/her achieving of personal goals and
- Activating Behavior Change that is within a facilitative Interpersonal relationship between coach and coachee.