According to a survey conducted of 100 executives, mostly from Fortune 1000 companies, the findings suggest that the average return on investment for a company that invested in coaching for its executives is almost six times the cost of the coaching. (CIMA, 2013)
For the Individual:
- Develop Greater Awareness (See yourself and others more clearly) to be more Personally Effective in your Sales Role
- Build more productive relationships with both internal and external clients
- Unlock your potential to perform better in sales
- For Sales Leaders: Enhance your leadership impact and influence to gain the best out of your Sales team
For the Business:
- Follow Sales Training to help sales professional take his or her knowledge, experience, and ability to enhance that person’s skill, wisdom, and talent.
- Enable Sales Function to perform at their peak
- Build Longer lasting Trusted relationships with clients
Click here for more information.