Psychometric testing or Profiling as it is more popularly termed these days, aims to measure an individual’s relevant strengths and weaknesses and gain an accurate bearing of the candidate’s cognitive abilities and personality/behavioural style.
No wonder it is now recommended and used by many organisations as a ‘remedy’ for performance issues. Yet these tests need to be administered, facilitated and debriefed correctly to really impact the business.
Keeping that in mind we approach Psychometrics as a tool and a means to help people develop greater self awareness and awareness of others, as part of our TUNING IN service to improve people’s ability to communicate, collaborate and lead better.
We offer the following PSYCHOMETRICS tests/tools
WHAT IS MBTI®
The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory is to make the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people’s lives.
The essence of the theory is that much seemingly random variation in the behavior is actually
- quite orderly and consistent,
- being due to basic differences in the ways individuals prefer to use their perception and judgement.
What you will Discover
- Favorite world: Do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).
- Information: Do you prefer to focus on the basic information you take in or do you prefer to interpret and add meaning? This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).
- Decisions: When making decisions, do you prefer to first look at logic and consistency or first look at the people and special circumstances? This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).
- Structure: In dealing with the outside world, do you prefer to get things decided or do you prefer to stay open to new information and options? This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P).
WHAT IS DiSC®
DiSC® a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. The DiSC®model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships DiSC® profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
WHAT IS EMERGENETICS®
EMERGENETICS®is a brain- based psychometric assessment that highlights thinking and behavior. In practice it is clarity. Simply, Emergenetics® is a clearer understanding of how people live, work, communicate and interact.
- Every organization is unique, which is why Emergenetics® is flexible enough to create impact in diverse ways. From more creative teams to enhanced communication to new ways of managing change…
- Fits your needs and gives you the power to shape your results.
- Provides a new way to view yourself and others … and with our
- Performance management and employee development into focus
- Emergenetics® goes beyond personality… it’s a strengths-based thinking and behavioral analysis that starts with science and ends with empowered employees and a culture of understanding.