FULL DAY MASTERCLASSES
- BUILD ENGAGED RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS ACROSS ALL TOUCHPOINTS IN THE CLIENT JOURNEY
- ARTICULATE, ALIGN & ANCHOR OF CORPORATE VALUES AND LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
- FACILITATION SKILLS FOR MANAGERS, LEADERS AND INDIVIDUAL CNTRIBUTORS
- DEVELOP THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF WORKPLACE HAPPINESS AND POSITIVE THINKING
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- BUILDING TEAMS TO BUILD BUSINESS SUCCESS
FULL DAY WORKSHOPS
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT:
- LEVEL 1: FOUNDATIONAL WORKSHOP
- LEVEL 2 – FOR PROFESSIONALS
- LEVEL 3: PRACTITIONER TO MASTER OF CXM
HALF DAY WORKSHOPS
- TAP ON COLLECTIVE WISDOM FOR PROBLEM SOLVING
FULL DAY WORKSHOPS
- LEVERAGIE ON CULTURAL DIVERSITY TO BUILD A UNIFIED AND HIGH PERFORMING WORKFORCE
- BUILD THE FOUNDATIONS OF OF A CORPORATE VILLAGE: REDISCOVERING THE ‘KAMPONG’ SPIRIT
Businesses that are successful invest in their people to get maximum return. This investment can come in many forms. Training is one such investment and is a key driver of engagement, productivity, higher retention rates and reduction in staff turnover.
However the Return on investment should be measured through the behaviour, development and productivity of the workforce. Naturally, the consequence of this is the tangible impact on the business.
Which is why we design our Training around the 3 Business Builders Building Blocks which we have discovered to be the best measurement indicators :
- How emotionally connected your people are to your corporate Vision and Mission and achieving of your business outcomes? (ENGAGEMENT)
- How appreciative your people are of the differences that exists in your organisations? (DIVERSITY APPRECIATION)
- How much your people involve themselves in helping the business address issues and develop new pathways to business (INNOVATION)
Our focus for our Training is on helping to develop what we consider to be the Essential Competencies, in varying degrees, that underpin the ability to put in place these building blocks.
Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of conversations and media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
BUILDING POSITIVE WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION)
Developing and using collaborative relationships to encourage people and facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships throughout all touch points of the internal and and external customer journey.
DIVERSITY APPRECIATION COMPETENCIES
Appreciating and leveraging the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals; working effectively with individuals of diverse style, ability, and motivation.
Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate inter-personal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
INITIATING ACTION (INITIATIVE)
Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
What you get are a choice of training topics (below) that integrate our unique PLAY and MULTI SENSORY methodologies to help you develop the competencies you need within the 3 building blocks.