CLIA ‘s mission is to accompany Asia- focused companies in transforming their human capital (young graduates, local leaders and high potential managers) into agile, effective managers, Brand ambassadors and regional leaders.
CLIA vision: To develop & coach Asia’s next generation managers, regional and business leaders into
- Well-balanced peaceful individuals,
- Strategic in approach, engaging, influencing and empowering as managers,
- Humble, collaborative and visionary as leaders.
Beliefs: We believe in: Empowerment, Engagement,Enlivenment
- Leveraging on diversity and differences to spark innovation & boost performance
- Talent is natural creative ability: to think, to express oneself and to act and lead our lives.
- We believe in living a creative life – where one is in tune with one goals and purpose. We believe in aligning the purpose of people with the company they are working for
- Talent is something to be discovered in every one; CLIA nurtures and develops talent through creative engagement in a dynamic and sustained search for solutions
Values: Collaborative, Co-creative, Transparent, Sharing
Leadership Head of Faculty: Dr Paul Aitken – Agile Leadership Practices TM
Decision Science Head of Faculty: Marc Le Menestrel – Dream Business Institute
Conflict Resolution Head of Faculty: Mr Shamil Fattakov – Zipopo TM Drama Forum Technology
Putting into practice CLIA Engagement solutions:
Our engagement philosophy: “LEAD WITH YOUR HEART”
CLIA use experiential learning on a large scale: We design “LEARNING JOURNEYS”