What is the CLIA Academy?
A Community of Practice to exchange Heart-based approaches to Learning & Development:
A Forum of exchange and ideas for leadership learning practitioners and academics, sharing their ideas and research
Who should join our Academy?
- L&D professionals looking for creative solutions to enrich and sustain their current and future delivery
- Subject Matter Experts responsible for deepening their topic knowledge and expanding its application
- Trainers seeking ‘facilitation’ and ‘coaching’ accreditation from world class specialist providers
- Managers wanting to become accredited facilitators/coaches/mentors of the next generation of leaders
What is unique about the CLIA Academy
|THE BUSINESS CASE
||WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU?
A PLATFORM OF “LEARNING” EVENTS TO CREATE TRACTION & AWARENESS
We offer a suite of learning opportunities and activities for you and your Clients:
- Networking events Get to know each other in CLIA or external events.
- Training and cross-selling opportunities: Showcase your expertise and discover other’s.
- Certification: Learn from the best and get certified to enhance your unique trainer proposition
A COMMUNITY OF LEARNING PRACTITIONERS YOU CAN DO MORE FOR YOUR CLIENTS
Each community focuses on a key area of the learning and development field that you can be a part of as an CLIA Academy member.
- Career Development
- Global HRD
- Human Capital
- Learning & Development
- Sales Enablement
- Learning Technologies
- Senior Leaders & Executives
- Workforce Development